The California Hotel & Lodging Association is working to bring you the information you need to make the best decisions for your business. Click on a tab below to view CHLA partner and member resources answering these common questions. If your question is not directly addressed by the resources below, please email email@example.com to have the answer added to this page or contact any of our legal member partners.
Please refer to CHLA's Local Ordinance Tracker.
Note: local orders are being continuously updated so businesses should always verify that the version of the ordinance they are reviewing is the most up-to-date version.
Answers from our legal partners:
- Fisher Phillips (Legal Blog)
- Berliner Cohen LLP (Article Archive)
- Coblentz Patch Duffy & Bass LLP (Article)
- Conn Maciel Carey (FAQ)
- Hirschfeld Kramer (Article) (Webinar)
- Holland & Knight LLP (Article Archive)
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP (Article)
- Murchison & Cumming LLP (Article)
- Stokes Wagner (Article)
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP (State-by-State Analysis)
Do you have questions about Coronavirus/COVID-19?
CHLA recommends that individuals refer to official sources such as the CDC, California Department of Public Health agencies and the U.S. Department of State for the latest information about coronavirus.
Please send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.