1314 Mckinstry Street
Napa, CA 94559
California hotels are seeing some economic light at the end of the long pandemic tunnel. How the industry recovers – and how long it takes – depends on the decisions of owners, brands and general managers like you. It also depends on lessons learned from this health and financial crisis. The California Hotel & Lodging Association proudly welcomes you to participate in the exclusive Crystal Ball 2021 conference that will explore recovery strategies for California properties, the pandemic’s long-term impact on travel and how emboldened legislative and regulatory bodies may be. Meet with fellow engaged hoteliers, management companies and owners to learn how hospitality is being reshaped and restored. Crystal Ball 2021 is a must-attend for the critical knowledge and insights that will define the future of California hotels.
- Hotel Attendees - $249 CHLA Members / $499 Non-members
- Vendor Attendees - $399 CHLA Members / $699 Non-members
- $2,499 - Attendance for two and Includes sponsor logo on the website, in the program, attendee mailing list and the possibility to introduce a speaker (first-come, first-serve). Flyer in attendee packets.
- $1,499 - Attendance for one and includes sponsor logo on the website & in the program, attendee mailing list and flyer in attendee packets
Other sponsorships available:
- $1,000 - Sponsor a Signature Drink Named after your Company or Product
- $5,000 - Reception Sponsor
- $2,500 - Lunch Sponsor
- $500 - Confirmation Email Banner
- $300 - Ad in Outbound Promotional Emails
- Sponsor Bocci Ball Games/Prizes During the Reception
- Sponsor a Wine-Tasting Experience
Contact Jennifer Flohr at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We are open to new and creative customized sponsorships.