Are you ready for 2021?
The legal landscape in California continues on a change at light speed and with a year like 2020 behind us, it is important to be prepared for what 2021 might bring. Mark your calendars and plan to join us virtually for our New Year, New Laws seminar in January. A lot of things have changed in 2020, but hoteliers still need to be up-to-date on the latest changes of the law. Join us on January 11th at 9:00 am for the unveiling of this year's New Year, New Laws Seminar. Now a virtual event, the following sessions will be available for on-demand delivery beginning on January 11th and a live Q&A with the presenters will be held on Friday, January 15th at 10:00 am.
- California Employee Handbook Changes for 2021, presented by Jennifer Shaw, Shaw Law Group, PC
- Laws Passed to Address COVID-19, presented by Samantha Saltzman, Fisher Phillips
- New Legislation from 2020 That Could Impact Your Business, presented by Jeff Thurrell, Fisher Phillips
- Key Employment Law Cases from 2020, presented by Jason Geller, Fisher Phillips
- Debt Financing Issues During COVID-19, presented by Mitch Miller, Miller Law Group, PC
- AB 685 - COVID19 Notification Requirement & How to Avoid a $25,000 Mistake, presented by Del Ross, Hotel Effectiveness
The event will go live on January 11th. On-demand sessions will be accessible for registrants to view until January 31, 2021. Registration to attend is $79.00 for members and $129.00 for non-members.