55 Cyril Magnin St
San Francisco, CA 94102
The largest travel AI, analytics, pricing and digital marketing event in North America is bringing together over 350 airlines, hoteliers and OTAs on March 14-15, 2019 in San Francisco.
This is the only event that will see you deliver AI that creates customer loyalty, dynamic and personalized pricing, an analytics strategy that gets your profit needle moving and a digital marketing game that drives direct booking in every single channel.
Over 40 speakers from the highest echelons in travel will take the stage including:
- Shuo Wang, Principal Data Scientist, Carlson Wagonlit Travel
- Jeremy TerBush, SVP Analytics, Wyndham Destinations
- Isaac Mavis, VP, Data Science, Allegiant Air
- Scott Brodows, VP – Hotel Supply, Hopper
- Brandon Ehrhardt, Head of Platform – Loyalty, Expedia
- Jess Petitt, SVP Analytics, Hilton
With over 15 hours of solid networking and meetings, this is the one event that will see you break into the new order of travel data and AI.