7450 Hazard Center DR
San Diego, CA 92108
Join the 5th Annual W.I.T.H. Awards Luncheon and Inaugural Conference, March 19-20, 2020 in beautiful San Diego. The conference is designed to provide strategies to help you take control of your business and/or career, go after what you want, and build a culture of inclusion and diversity for Women in Tourism and Hospitality.
Benefits of attending the conference:
- Networking, expanding your "net"
- Celebrity keynote presenters - sharing their trials and triumphs to the top
- Educational sessions by professionals (Elevate your careers)
- Celebrate Six Industry Trailblazers - "Real Talk" Awards Luncheon
- Marketplace Exhibitors - stop by to learn about Industry Trends in the marketplace
- Men’s Forum - panel of executive men who get it and their support of women in workplace
- Health and Wellness Breaks - Some of the best techniques for practicing self-care
Conference fee includes:
Thursday, March 19th
- Welcome Reception
Friday, March 20th - Full Day Conference
- Continental Breakfast
- Opening Keynote - Caroline Beteta, President CEO Visit California
- Workshops and Men's Forum - interactive and inspiring
- Exhibitor Marketplace
- (2) Health and Wellness Breaks
- 5th Annual W.I.T.H. Awards Luncheon - celebrating six phenomenal women
- Closing Keynote - Hatti Hill, Diversity and Inclusion Consultant and CEO TD Jakes Foundation
- Closing Networking Celebration
You will choose from four concurrent learn and grow workshops led by experts in their fields. Each workshop will cover a relevant “hot topic” for personal and professional growth.