Note: This Presentation Date Has Been Updated.
It’s more crucial than ever for hoteliers and management companies to be focused on occupancy, service and guest experience—and not be bogged down trying to stay afloat in the business office. During the pandemic, people had begun talking less about aspirational technologies and improvements and more about practical matters that could withstand the current climate. Tools such as cloud-based networks, video chats, finance automation, virtual private networks, and network security software were no longer a luxury—they were a necessity.
This webinar provides an overview of the current staffing crisis and the tools available to help mitigate the fallout.
– A discussion of the contributing factors and magnitude of staffing challenges nationally
– Best practices for creating a business continuity plan
– What is Payment Automation and how does it benefit me?
– Perspectives on the future of administrative staffing and business office procedures
– Strategic resource use in the accounting department
Michael Prall is Vice President of Business Development for Paymerang. In his role, he works to expand Paymerang’s reach in the Hospitality and Construction markets. Michael has over 25 years of experience in finance, banking and technology working for US Bank, Tracfone and Home Depot. His thought leadership and insight provide a platform companies utilize to better understand how technology should leverage existing company infrastructure and accelerate company initiatives.