The California Association of Boutique & Breakfast Inns (CABBI) is the largest and most influential bed & breakfast and boutique inn association in the nation. CABBI properties include bed & breakfasts, inns and independent boutique hotels. As a partner of the California Hotel & Lodging Association, CABBI’s focus is small independent boutique properties, bed and breakfasts and inns. CABBI’s mission is to promote the bed and breakfast experience to the traveling public and to educate, support and encourage CABBI members to provide a quality stay for inn travelers.
CABBI Member Benefits:
CABBI offers so many great benefits to its members. Here is a list of just a few of them:
- A brand new CABBI.com directory website, providing direct reservations to members with no commissions
- Exclusive CABBI marketing opportunities, including our monthly consumer newsletter "Great Getaways from CABBI" and the ability to post specials on our website
- The award-winning annual InnSpire Conference & Marketplace - the West Coast's leading educational event for inns, B&Bs and boutique hotels
- Discounted online sexual harassment training & other compliance training for inn staff
- FREE Cal/OSHA Musculoskeletal Injury Prevention Program (MIPP) training tool kit (required by the state of California starting July 1, 2018)
- Lawsuit settlement services through Class Action Capital
- Computer discount program through Dell
- And much more!
In addition to all of the great benefits we offer, we work hard for you legislatively as well. As a member of CABBI, properties receive a free membership to the California Hotel & Lodging Association (CHLA). The team at CHLA is constantly working to oppose onerous work rules, burdensome regulations and arduous mandates. CHLA’s advocacy efforts help protect the rights and interests of its property members – including direct representation of B&Bs and inns at the state capital. For a complete list of member resources and programs for CABBI properties visit the Membership Benefits page.
CABBI Membership Questions?
Contact Monica Slingerman, Member Services Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-554-2668.