Crystal Ball Conference
Thursday, August 26, 2021 5:00 pm - 2:00 am
The Westin Verasa Napa
1314 Mckinstry Street
Napa 94559, United States
California hotels are seeing some economic light at the end of the long pandemic tunnel. How the industry recovers – and how long it takes – depends on the decisions of owners, brands and general managers like you. It also depends on lessons learned from this health and financial crisis. The California Hotel & Lodging Association proudly welcomes you to participate in the exclusive Crystal Ball 2021 conference that will explore recovery strategies for California properties, the pandemic’s long-term impact on travel and how emboldened legislative and regulatory bodies may be. Meet with fellow engaged hoteliers, management companies and owners to learn how hospitality is being reshaped and restored. Crystal Ball 2021 is a must-attend for the critical knowledge and insights that will define the future of California hotels.
EVENT COVID-19 SAFETY UPDATE
We hope you will join us in person on August 26th in Napa. In light of the increases in COVID-19 cases here in California we are taking some steps to ensure our conference attendees, presenters, staff and others remain safe and healthy.
We are requiring that when indoors, face coverings will be required for all conference attendees in doors at the event regardless of vaccination status. And in response to the spike in cases due to the delta variant, we are asking that you either show proof of vaccination or get tested within 72 hours prior to attending. After registering for the event, you will be asked to complete a COVID-19 Compliance Form that will ask you to select if you are going to show proof of vaccination or negative test results upon arriving at the event, and that you also agree to refrain from attending the event if you are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Hotel Attendees – $249 CHLA Members / $499 Non-members
- Vendor Attendees – $399 CHLA Members / $699 Non-members
- $2,499 – Attendance for two and Includes sponsor logo on the website, in the program, attendee mailing list and the possibility to introduce a speaker (first-come, first-serve). Flyer in attendee packets.
- $1,499 – Attendance for one and includes sponsor logo on the website & in the program, attendee mailing list and flyer in attendee packets
Other sponsorships available:
- $1,000 – Sponsor a Signature Drink Named after your Company or Product
- $5,000 – Reception Sponsor
- $2,500 – Lunch Sponsor
- $500 – Confirmation Email Banner
- $300 – Ad in Outbound Promotional Emails
- Sponsor Bocci Ball Games/Prizes During the Reception
- Sponsor a Wine-Tasting Experience
Contact Jennifer Flohr at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We are open to new and creative customized sponsorships.