As the largest and most influential state lodging association in the country, CHLA provides members with countless ways to save valuable time and money. Every member and their staff can access all CHLA resources and benefits to run their businesses more efficiently and profitably. We proactively engage with legislative advocacy, educational training, communication, and cost-saving programs for all segments of the industry.
Advocacy – CHLA protects the rights and interests of the California lodging industry. We support strategic alliances to promote the value of California travel and tourism. To learn more, visit the Advocacy page.
Events – CHLA produces and participates in many types of events for the benefit of our members and the industry. Visit our Events page for information on upcoming conferences and webinars.
Member Resources – For a complete list of member resources and member saving programs, visit our Member Benefits page.
Publications – For a complete list of member publications, visit our Publications page.
Property Membership Categories:
- Lodging Property Membership – Covers membership to the California Hotel & Lodging Association for hotels, motels, and resorts.
- CABBI Membership – The California Association of Boutique & Breakfast Inns (CABBI) is the largest and most influential bed & breakfast and boutique inn association in the nation and welcomes inns, B&Bs, and independent boutique hotels.
- Management / Owner Group Membership – Please contact us for details about group memberships.
- TID / TMD Group Membership – Please contact us for details about memberships for TID/TMD groups.
- Construction Membership – Please contact us for details about membership for properties under construction or closed for renovations.