Certification in Hotel Industry Analytics (CHIA) Instructor-Lead Certification Course
Virtual Instructor-Lead Course
As an exclusive California Hotel & Lodging Association offer, this renowned certification is available at discounted price of only $395 (normally $495). This includes online sessions lead by a senior STR trainer, all materials and the online exam following the workshop.
For those that qualify, the AHLA Foundation is generously providing scholarships which further lowers your price to just $95. See right sidebar for details.
Workshop Dates: Wednesdays, September 28th to October 26th (five sessions), 1:00-3:00 p.m. PST
About the CHIA: As the only analytics-focused certification for hotel and tourism industry professionals, CHIA provides thorough knowledge of the foundational metrics, definitions, formulas, and methodologies that are used by the hotel industry. CHIA recipients demonstrate an ability to analyze various types of hotel industry data and to make strategic inferences based upon that analysis. Certification also confirms a comprehensive understanding of benchmarking and performance reports. Achieving this distinction announces that you have a place among the best professionals in the hotel industry, opening the doors to future career opportunities.
The CHIA is perfect for industry professionals, such as general managers, revenue managers, corporate staff, travel and tourism professionals, trainers and research staff from a variety of organizations:
- Hotel companies and hotels
- Management companies and owners
- Tourism/travel organizations
- Hotel associations
- Convention and visitor bureaus
- Developers, consultants, and appraisers
- Accounting and financial firms
- Hotel-related vendors
- Other organizations serving the hotel industry
Workshop Schedule & Session Topics
Workshop training materials will be provided to attendees in advance.
- September 28th – Introduction to the CHIA and U.S. hotel industry update (with added emphasis on California)
- October 5th – Hotel industry analytical foundations
- October 12th – Hotel math fundamentals, the metrics used by the hotel industry
- October 19th – Improving property performance using STAR data
- October 26th – Analyzing market performance using STR’s industry data
The registration deadline is Wednesday, September 21st. Space is limited, so be sure to sign up soon!
For additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-444-5780.