3287 Mount Diablo Blvd
Lafayette, CA 94549
CHLA and AAHOA have partnered to present you a hands-on digital marketing seminar that gives you a comprehensive look at content strategy, maximizing ad opportunities, utilizing data analytics, reputation management, and more. Bring your laptop and plan to engage with industry experts.
Topics to include:
- The impact of online reputation on digital marketing.
- Data driven strategies that deliver results:
- The top 3 KPIs.
- Common pitfalls of interpreting the data.
- Measuring the guests journey
- A website health check.
- When to do market it yourself or hire a third-party expert.
- Low cost or no cost tools & technology that move the needle.
- Content - best practices by channel (organic, website, social and paid).
- Paid Search
- Maximize ad opportunities.
- Attribution models.
- Understanding campaign cannibalization.
- Revenue Management and Digital Marketing – Gain synergy between these teams.
Kelsey Miller, Corporate Director of Digital Marketing, Woodside Hotel Group
Tomo Kakegawa, Corporate Director, Revenue Management & Digital Marketing, Access Hotels & Resorts
Tammie Carlisle, Head of Hospitality, Milestone, Inc.
Kumi Shafer, Director of Customer Success, North America, Revinate