Being a member of the California Hotel & Lodging Association (CHLA) provides you with countless ways to save valuable time and money every single day. Thousands of hotel owners, general managers, franchisees, vendors and suppliers, and students - your colleagues and your competitors - are taking advantage of our terrific benefits to run their properties and organizations more efficiently and profitably.
CHLA protects the rights and interests of the California lodging industry. Legislative advocacy, educational training, communication, and cost-saving programs are provided for all segments of the industry. We, also, support strategic alliances to promote the value of California travel and tourism.
We are the largest and most influential state lodging association in the world and the only California hospitality organization affiliated with the national American Hotel & Lodging Association, which helps members receive both state and national benefits. Support our industry, get great benefits with a membership in CHLA!
CHLA provides members with countless ways to save valuable time and money. Every member and their staffs can access all CHLA resources and benefits to run their businesses more efficiently and profitably. We proactively engage with legislative advocacy, educational training, communication, and cost-saving programs for all segments of the industry.
- Advocacy – CHLA protects the rights and interests of the California lodging industry. We supports strategic alliances to promote the value of California travel and tourism. To learn more, visit the Advocacy page.
- Education - CHLA produces and participates in many types of events for the benefit of our members and the industry. Visit our Events page for information on upcoming conferences and webinars.
- Member Resources – For a complete list of member resources and member saving programs, visit our Member Benefits page.
- Publications - For a complete list of member publications, visit our Publications page.
- Lodging Property Membership – Hotels, motels, and resorts. Visit the Lodging Property Membership page for more information.
- Vendor Membership – Businesses providing goods and services to California’s lodging industry. Visit the Vendor Membership page to learn more.
- CABBI Membership – The California Association of Boutique & Breakfast Inns (CABBI) is the largest and most influential bed & breakfast and boutique inn association in the nation and is the only California bed & breakfast association affiliated with both the California Hotel & Lodging Association. Visit the CABBI Membership page or www.CABBI.com.
- Student Membership – CH&LA Student Membership is available to those actively enrolled, part-time or full-time, in a two-year or four-year degree program specifically relating to hospitality, lodging or restaurant management. Visit the Student Membership page for more information.
- Educational Institution Membership – Educational Institution membership is open to secondary schools, colleges offering programs specifically related to hospitality, or lodging management, and includes access for three contacts, who will receive communications from the association. Visit the Educational Institution Membership page for details.