Health Care Discounts & Solutions
Exclusive Discounts and Solutions for CHLA Members
With UnitedHealthcare, the only endorsed health carrier of CHLA, you’ll find an array of quality health plan solutions designed for the hospitality industry. Attract and retain top talent. Delver on what matter to employees today. Contact their dedicated team to review a variety of products and opportunities for cost savings typically only available to larger groups.
UnitedHealthcare offers the following health care discounts for CHLA members:
- Up to a 5% discount on manual medical rates for fully insured groups with 101 or more full-time employees.
- An annual invoice credit of up to 5% on administrative fees for new self-funded medical products for self-funded groups with 100 or more full-time employees.
- Up to a 5% discount on specialty benefits (dental, vision, life, disability, accident and critical illness) for fully insured groups – in addition to all other discounts including bundling benefits programs.
- UnitedHealthcare Expands Access to Care, Support and Resources to Help People and Families Address COVID-19
Ask your broker for a quote or contact Tonya Johnson at email@example.com.
Individual + Family health Insurance
Now available for CHLA members! Your part-time and full-time team members can access affordable personal health insurance. The Affordable Care Act/Exchange plans cover pre-existing conditions along with a list of essential health benefits. Through this program, your employees can:
- Speak directly to licensed agents and receive quotes from multiple insurance companies.
- Access any qualifying federal subsidies as part of the enrollment process.
- Immediately enroll in medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and Medicare coverage programs.
Enrollment is open November 1 – January 31, 2024* and Individual & family plans require no employer participation or contributions.
Click below to learn more or call (855) 665-2756.
* I Missed My State’s Open Enrollment Deadline. Can I Still Get Healthcare Coverage?
Don’t worry! If you missed the enrollment deadline in your state, you may qualify for a Special Enrollment Period (SEP) that will allow you to apply for health insurance if you have experienced a qualifying life event. Qualifying life events can include:
- A change in your home address
- The loss of health insurance through a job or aging out of a parent’s policy at age 26
- Household changes such as marriage, divorce, a death in the family, or having a baby
You have 60 days to enroll in a plan if you qualify for an SEP. But, if you miss that 60-day window, you will have to wait until Open Enrollment in 2023 to enroll in an individual health insurance policy for 2024.
For more information, visit our partner page California Hotel & Lodging Association | Hospitality-Health.com or call: 1-855-665-2756.
- Some restrictions and exclusions apply. Discounts may vary by location and group size.
- Insurance coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company, UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company of Illinois, Inc. or their affiliates. Administrative services provided by United HealthCare Services, Inc. or their affiliates. Health Plan coverage provided by or through UHC of California DBA UnitedHealthcare of California.
- Health savings accounts (HSAs) are individual accounts offered by Optum Bank®, Member FDIC, and are subject to eligibility and restrictions, including but not limited to restrictions on distributions for qualified medical expenses set forth in section 213(d) of the Internal Revenue Code. State taxes may apply. Fees may reduce earnings on account. This communication is not intended as legal or tax advice. Please contact a competent legal or tax professional for personal advice on eligibility, tax treatment and restrictions. Federal and state laws and regulations are subject to change.