Exclusive Discounts and Solutions for CHLA Members Through Hospitality Alliance Program
The California Hotel & Lodging Association (CHLA) is part of a strategic alliance program to help address the diverse needs of the hospitality industry. The Hospitality Associations Alliance, a strategic alliance platform created by UnitedHealth Group, offers exclusive discounts and solutions that benefit CHLA members and their employees.
Exclusive Health Care Discounts From UnitedHealthcare
UnitedHealthcare offers the following health care discounts for CHLA members:
- Up to a 5% discount on manual medical rates for fully insured groups with 101 or more full-time employees.
- An annual invoice credit of up to 5% on administrative fees for new self-funded medical products for self-funded groups with 100 or more full-time employees.
- Up to a 5% discount on specialty benefits (dental, vision, life, disability, accident and critical illness) for fully insured groups – in addition to all other discounts including bundling benefits programs.
Discounted Health Savings Account (HSA) From Optum
Available to all eligible members with a qualifying high-deductible health plan regardless of insurance carrier, the Optum Bank HSA provides a tax-advantaged way for employees to pay for qualified medical expenses now and in the future.
- The Optum Bank HSA solution offers a 20% discount on the Monthly Maintenance Fee for members and their employees.
- Optum leverages holistic integrated health care and financial data to deliver various consumer engagement strategies that help drive savings.
- Administered through Optum Bank®, Member FDIC.
Free Pharmacy Discount Card
- Saves employees and their families up to 75% (average savings of about 40%) on all FDA-approved prescription medications.
- Accepted at more than 62,000 pharmacies nationwide.
- Cards are pre-activated and easy to use - no registration required.
- No fees are associated with using this card.
- Administered through Optum RX. This discount card program is not insurance.
- Log in to the member-only section to order your free pharmacy discount cards today from the CHLA Online Store.
- Some restrictions and exclusions apply. Discounts may vary by location and group size.
- Insurance coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company, UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company of Illinois, Inc. or their affiliates. Administrative services provided by United HealthCare Services, Inc. or their affiliates. Health Plan coverage provided by or through UHC of California DBA UnitedHealthcare of California.
- Health savings accounts (HSAs) are individual accounts offered by Optum Bank®, Member FDIC, and are subject to eligibility and restrictions, including but not limited to restrictions on distributions for qualified medical expenses set forth in section 213(d) of the Internal Revenue Code. State taxes may apply. Fees may reduce earnings on account. This communication is not intended as legal or tax advice. Please contact a competent legal or tax professional for personal advice on eligibility, tax treatment and restrictions. Federal and state laws and regulations are subject to change.